We are a fast-growing surfacing company made up of industry experts passionate about combining the finest large format porcelain with the greatest in-house craftsmen to deliver high-quality surfaces and installation for our customers.
What differentiates Moderno Porcelain Works from other surfacing or stone companies is that:
- We are 100% focused on Gauge Porcelain Tile Panels – GPTP (10 ft by 5 ft porcelain slabs).
- We buy and store the porcelain slabs from the highest quality manufacturers, and then do everything from fabrication, installation, and support so we are a one-stop-shop for our clients.
- We are creating our own workforce thus providing opportunities for many hard-working people to begin exciting careers in our industry.
Every one of our team members is a W2 employee of Moderno, is e-verified, background-checked, and trained to execute projects with a high degree of quality. All of our Installers go through training in the Moderno National Training Center located in Houston, practicing applications and developing their skills before being placed into production.
Moderno is a new kind of company, with a new kind of work culture. We are not only changing the stone surfacing industry we are hoping to positively impact the entire construction workforce!
Moderno Porcelain Works is building a unique culture in the stone surfacing business that consist of three interlocking elements.
At Moderno we believe that:
- We will revolutionize the kitchen and bath countertop industry and become the best and largest installer of large format porcelain in America.
- Our customers are at the center of our business and our Lead Installers are our main face to the customer. Everyone in Moderno is there to support them.
- We succeed as a company by working as a team, using only high-quality materials, and delivering highest level of workmanship that exceed customer expectations every time.
- We succeed as individuals by working hard, playing by the rules, and loving what we do.
- We will provide great career pathways to thousands of people and enable them to enter and thrive in the American economy.